RAM in the Media!

Hi everyone

Just want to say thanks for doing such a superb job. RAM goes from strength to strength. More models - and just as importantly - loads of artists - joining every day.

I thought I'd share with you some recent media coverage.

First of all;

What a Life Model Really Thinks  The fabulous Helder Rodrigues shares his thoughts.

Plus:

Life modelling in Scotland  Featuring an interview with me and with the wondrous Heathcote Ruthven. The Scottish Herald

Older ladies and life modelling  With Susie Mason, Angela Plater, and Hope Deeney. All marvellous. Oh, and an interview with me. The Daily Mail

Last night, Angela Plater and I were interviewed for Late Night Graham Torrington. Should be on iplayer.  It's a radio show.

And finally - today, Angela Plater, Susie Mason, Susanna Wallis and myself spent a day filming for a slot on The One Show  on BBC1. Which will be aired tomorrow (April 9th).  Well done, ladies!Again, about older women doing modelling. And we met the fab Angellica Bell (ex Blue Peter). A lovely and charming lady.

Plus several other journalists are currently interviewing me, so there will be more in the pipeline.

This is so good for our profession. Demystifying it. And letting people see what we do. If anyone else has blog worthy stuff, please send me it - we like to celebrate our models' successes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Modeling During Covid Crisis - Update

One of our Models Writes of his Experience ...

Life Modelling During the Coronavirus Crisis